Last updated: September 24, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
● Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of
● Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this
Agreement) refers to Sun Tae Kwon Do, 2573 John Milton Dr .
● Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any
other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that
website among its many uses.
● Country refers to: Virginia, United States
● Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a
cellphone or a digital tablet.
● Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable
● Service refers to the Website.
● Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on
behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by
the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the
Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in
analyzing how the Service is used.
● Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network
website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
● Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of
the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a
● Website refers to Sun Tae Kwon Do, accessible from www.sun-taekwondo.com
● You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other
legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
● Email address
● First name and last name
● Phone number
● Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
● Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available
through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to
authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these
Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use
these Cookies to provide You with those services.
● Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
● Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use
the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The
purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to
avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
● To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
● To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service.
The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of
the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
● For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of
the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of
any other contract with Us through the Service.
● To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent
forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications
regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities,
products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or
reasonable for their implementation.
● To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other
goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have
already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such
● To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
● With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service
Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
● For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in
connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets,
financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
● With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in which case we
company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that
We control or that are under common control with Us.
● With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners
to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
● With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the
public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may
be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a
Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media
Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity.
Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate
with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● Comply with a legal obligation
● Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
● Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
● Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
● Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
● By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● By phone number: 703.476.6966